What We Do
Since 2005 Bali Sourcing Agent has been assisting wholesalers, retailers and private buyers with the sourcing of products, buying and importing them from Bali Indonesia.
Our team has depth knowledge and experience in most industries such as furniture, handicrafts, home décor, batik sarong, apparel, textile, etc.
We are supported by hundreds of suppliers or manufactures spread across the island of Bali, Lombok and Java, this makes the sourcing process a lot easier.
What we actually do?
- Help the buyers in finding out trustworthy suppliers/manufactures with expertise in specific products.
- Product sourcing and new product development.
- Finding the quality products with affordable prices.
- Take quotations and do the price negotiations.
- Placing and follow up the progress of the order with suppliers.
- Performing a Quality Control (QC).
- Handling communication 24/7 with buyers and suppliers.
- Collecting the goods from suppliers, take care of all packing and shipping requirements.
- Handling export-import documents and shipping arrangement by appointing a shipping line to deliver your goods.
What are the advantages of appointing us as your agent?
- Guarantee for the right products with lowest prices.
- Saving a great deal of your time and avoid you from wasting money on hidden cost as you do not need to come to Bali to take care of your orders.
- You will avoiding the complexity or any misunderstandings of business communication with local suppliers due to language differences
- You will have one point of business contact
- Obtaining a safest and lowest shipping cost as we partner with one of the largest freight forwarder companies in Indonesia who has a good connection with international shipping lines.
For the buyers who plan come to Bali to buy stuff for personal use or for business we provide with Buying & Sourcing trips program ( a tour to suppliers). This program will give buyers the opportunity to see many different products directly to the suppliers. During the trip our team will assist you to find appropriate manufactures, price negotiation, placing order, etc. The buyers should then be free to return home to deal with the running of their business. Please contact us for buying trip details and booking.
To learn more about our products and service, you may need to visit other sections of the site containing our clients, services, buying trips program, FAQ's and our terms & conditions.